Tin Dietary Supplement
$19.99 – $30.99
Tin has been implicated in hair growth and hearing care, although little is known about its functions in humans…^
Tin has been implicated in hair growth and hearing care, but little is known about its functions in humans. It concentrates primarily in the adrenal glands and in the tissues, liver, brain, spleen and thyroid.*^
Tin by C R Supplements, LLC is:
- Easy for the body to use, allowing maximum absorption
- Fewer milligrams needed because absorption is more complete.
- Flexible! Easy to change adult serving size to a child serving.
- Mild tasting. Okay to dilute.
- Vegan and Hypoallergenic use.
- Kosher of America approved
- Pareve certified—meat free, milk free
- Soy free
- Gluten free
- GMO free
- Preservative free
- Sugar free
- Stabilizer free
- Yeast free
- Fish and shell-fish free
- Egg free
- Plant free
- Grain free
- Free of added coloring.
Natural sources include some canned foods, seaweed, licorice and some toothpaste.*^
Amount per serving
Trace amounts per serving. An adult serving is 1 tsp.
*This is generic information about this element.
16 FL OZ / 473 ml, 32 FL OZ / 946 ml