Chromium Dietary Supplement
Chromium Dietary Supplement
$21.49 – $32.49
Chromium is one mineral not easily absorbed by the body. Refining processes on starches and carbohydrates robs those food of chromium. The body then has to use its…*^
- Chromium is a key mineral for body processing of starches and carbohydrates for energy. Its presence or lack can influence body weight because this mineral stimulates the enzymes that use glucose stores for energy. The process of refining starches and carbohydrates refines out Chromium out of those foods. When it is refined out, the body has to pull Chromium out of its’ storehouses so that you get the energy that you need. When you do not get Chromium in your refined starches and carbohydrates your storehouse is constantly depleted and no Chromium is being replaced. Therefore, eating refined sugars and grains will cause the body to use up its stores of this mineral quickly.*^
- Chromium helps move proteins to where the body needs them, consequently influencing the metabolism of amino acids that are critical to growth and repair.*^
- A healthy heart and vascular system are supported by Chromium*^
- Chromium supports the liver. Exercise uses energy from fatty acids. The liver makes fatty acids in the presence of Chromium from glucose stores. Therefore exercise and other activities requiring the use of glucose stores and energy from them can affect Chromium levels*^
- Chromium supports insulin function. It, along with Zinc, Vanadium and Magnesium, work to maintain insulin and blood sugar levels that are already within the normal range.*^
- It may support good mood.*^
The body does not easily absorb Chromium. Also, more mature bodies are unable to store as much of it as can younger individuals.*^
The kidneys, spleen and testes are the major storage areas for it in the body. In addition to these storage areas, the heart, lungs, pancreas and brain contain trace amounts.*^
Chromium by C R Supplements, LLC is:
- Mild tasting.
- Ionic and Cell-Ready. The smallest particle size that can still be identified as that element is an ion!
- Quick absorption because it is water-soluble.
- Okay to dilute in a good quality distilled or reverse osmosis water as you use it .
- Flexible! Easy to pour for both adults and children.
- K.O.A. Kosher supervision.
- Pareve certified—meat free, milk free.
- Vegan and Hypoallergenic use.
Chromium by C R Supplements, LLC does not contain:
- Animals, Eggs, Shell-fish, Fish;
- Plants (organic or inorganic), GMOs, Gluten, Added Sugars;
- Preservatives, Stabilizers;
- Added Coloring.
An adult serving is 1 tsp.
Pints contain 96 servings. Quarts contain 191 servings.
Natural sources of chromium include corn oil, cloves, whole grain cereals, meat, and brewer’s yeast.*^
*This is generic information about these elements.
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 9 in|
16 FL OZ / 473 mL, 32 FL OZ / 946 mL
^”These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.”